Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Back to work, a little bit late.

   I'm managing a game project now later. All the team member in the project are from different country and time zone. As the leader of that project, I have to write a lot of plan, and I also have to tell everyone in the team what to do. That occupied my whole weekend. That spent much more time than I thought.
   Managing that project is quite similar with what we did now in this course. Actually, I got a lot of experience from that project.

   Now back to work!
   I start doing my part of unit test a little bit late. AJ and Omar have finished their job, I hope I wont bother them for being late.
   It's Tuesday midnight now, we need to finish the whole project tomorrow, and we may still need some time to put everything together, so I decide to stay up late today. I don't want bother my team mate.
   Also, I learnt a lot from AJ and Omar's code.
   Again, sorry about late, you guys did good jobs, my teammates.

No comments:

Post a Comment