Monday, October 28, 2013

Tetris Design


I was focusing on my own game project and missed the kick-off meeting on Sunday, which was bad!!!

Our team leader attended it, and they decided most of the design part, looks nice.
It looks like they have became a "design team", and rest of us are the implement team.

For the design part, I notice there is no task for creating 2D textures. I don't think the graphics by ED is enough for this project. Now I am communicating with them for this problems.

Also I want to emphasize that we got 3teams x 4 members = 12 person in this project, and we got 3 weeks. It's a large team + enough time for a small Tetris Game. In the real world, we won't have so many people and so many times for such small project. The communication cost for such big team might be higher, so I won't spent 12 people to do such project in real world. But its a good practice for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment