Wednesday, October 9, 2013

4 Unit Test Done!

I start writing the unit test yesterday, and got a lot of trouble at first. I didn't know how to start.
Then, I studied my teammates' code and learnt a lot from their code, and was able to finished 1 unit test after that.
There wasn't much time left, so I wrote a post to ask for help, my teammates were really nice and gave me some good advices.
I found Adi's code is quite similar with mine, I learnt a lot from him. I figure out that I have to pass the full path of the directory, and that's why I always got a false. I finished 3 unit test very quickly after that.
The 4th unit test is a private method and returns void, that is too tightly coupled with the class internal state, and was almost impossible to write the unit test for it. So I have to change a different method.
Finally, I finished all unit tests, but I'm still not very sure about my work. I asked AJ to take a look for me.
Thanks everyone, next time I should start earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment